CPPA-G Central Power Purchasing Agency Government Jobs 2020. Hence CPPA-G is a non-profit independent company established under the company ordinance 1984 (act 2017). Likewise, The company deals in electric power procurement on behalf of distribution companies. Furthermore, billing and settlement and competitive market development facilitation. Similarly, CPPA-G is looking for aspiring and talented professionals to join its winning team. Moreover, We offer challenging opportunities and prospects under conducive working environment. Indeed with attractive market-based salary along with fringe benefits.
|18th August, 2020
|Central Power Purchasing Agency Government, Islamabad
|31st August, 2020
- Software Engineer (Oracle Developer) (Assistant Manager IT)
- Software Engineer (Dot Net Developer) (Assistant Manager IT)
- Software Engineer (Java Developer) (Assistant Manager IT)
Pakistan Testing Service PTS Central Power Purchasing Agency Government (CPPA-G) Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities
General Terms and Conditions for Appointment:
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would require to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Particularly, Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.
Hence, Interested candidates may apply online. Particularly only applications applied online will accepted. In Addition, Applicants are required to submit online application via Website.