Ammunition Depot Malir Cantonment, Karachi Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence applications are invited from the candidates who are the resident of Karachi. Furthermore Pakistan Army Depot needs energetic and young candidates. Likewise for the vacancies of Assistant and Gate Keeper in order to provide better protection.
|Date Posted||15th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Matriculation / Bachelor|
|Essential Experience||No Experience Required|
|Organization Title||Ammunition Depot Malir Cantonment, Karachi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh|
|Last Date||31st July, 2020|
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Gate Keeper (BPS-7)
Hence BA/B.Com/B.Sc or equivalent. Furthermore Typing Speed of 40 WPM on computer. Moreover 6 week basic IT training Course must be passed during the probation pd of on year. Additionally Matriculation. Furthermore Retired Armed Force individuals JC0s/NCOs must be preferred.
Terms and Conditions
- In Addition Application on prescribed form will be forwarded along with education certificate, CNIC, Domicile experience certificate, contact / active mobile number. Furthermore 2 (two) photographs duly attested and bank draft of Rs 200/- (non-refundable) at the name of Commandant Ammunition Depot Malir Cantt.
- Moreover, Application should reach this office within in 15 days after publication of this advertisement.
- Likewise Application with incomplete documents or application received after due date will not be accepted.
- Indeed only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Particularly Govt employees will forward their application through proper channel as per procedure.
- Additionally Write the name of the post at the right side of the envelope.
- Hence No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance is admissible.
- However, Competent authority has the right to reject all the recruitment process or any application without assigning any reason.
- In Addition Application Forms completed in all respects and well written. Similarly All relevant documents and experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs with CNIC and Other Important Materials.
- Moreover Applications should reach the office on or before 31st July, 2020 positively and on office timing.
- Particularly, All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of post and Subject/Trade/Technology on the envelope against the post applied for.
- Also All appointments will made strictly on merit.
- Furthermore Applications containing incomplete/inadequate information or received through a-mail or received after due date will not entertained.
- Similarly Degrees must be obtained from HEC institutions.
- Moreover, Furthermore The age relaxation Will given as per Govt rules.
- Additionally The Authority reserves the right to Stop the recruitment process at any Stage.
- Hence All vacancies Will filled On merit basis / observing regional quota as per government rules.